COVID-19 Update as of Monday, June 15, 2020:
There are currently 46 counties in the green phase and 21 in the yellow phase in Pennsylvania—there are no counties in the red phase.
Pennsylvania is utilizing a three-phase matrix to determine when counties and/or regions are ready to begin easing some restrictions on work, congregate settings, and social interactions. View Governor’s Wolf’s phased reopening plan for Pennsylvania. View the contact tracing plans.
Businesses in the Commonwealth, such as Holly Days Nursery, that are permitted to conduct in-person operations during the disaster emergency must take precautions to protect their employees, their employees’ families, and their communities as a whole. View the business guidance and business FAQ.
During this period of uncertainty in our country, we want to let you know that we are continuing to take guidance from the government officials and CDC to do our part in helping protect our local community from COVID-19. Holly Days Nursery will continue to remain open to serve and help our customer’s needs to the best of our ability. We will continue to practice new safety precautions, guidelines, and a “NO CELL PHONE PICTURE SHARING” policy. We will not be resuming curb side pick up. Please come in on location, call us, send us a message, or schedule a delivery with an online order. If you have any questions, please call 215.283.3228.
It is important that as many people as possible wear a non-medical or homemade mask when leaving their homes. View instructions for how to make a homemade mask.
COVID-19 Update as of Thursday, May 21, 2020:
To all of our valued customers,
During this period of uncertainty in our country, we want to let you know that we are taking guidance from the CDC to do our part in helping protect our local community from Coronavirus. We are regularly wiping down all surface areas in our greenhouses & register areas, providing hand sanitizers for customers, and practicing social distancing guidelines. Holly Days Nursery will continue to remain open to serve and help our customer’s needs to the best of our ability. We will continue to practice new safety precautions including social distancing, limited nursery tours, as well as a “NO CELL PHONE PICTURE SHARING” policy. All inside shopping is limited to three (3) customers max at any one time. We are open daily from 8am–4pm Monday–Saturday and 9am–4pm on Sunday.
Please be patient as we are experiencing a high volume of deliveries and plant orders while working with limited staff and new work restrictions. Due to high volume we are temporarily suspending our CURB SIDE PICK UP. We will resume curb side pick up on Monday, June 1st. Please see our expanded online store at hollydaysnursery.com for deliveries of all bulk materials and plant deliveries made easy.
At Holly Days Nursery, the safety and security of our employees, customers, and local communities are our top priority. We appreciate our loyal customers and thank you for your business during these difficult times.
We received a waiver that states Holly Days Nursery may remain open at this time. We have decided to open our nursery to our customers for delivery and pick up. We have changed our normal operating procedures to help keep everyone safe. We are open for retail and commercial business and necessary curbside pickup accommodations are available upon request.
Please note the following: We are working with a limited staff of dedicated employees who are here to serve you. Please be patient with us as we are doing our best to handle the normal SPRING RUSH with limited key staff members.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Saturday 8am to 4pm
Sunday 9am to 4pm
- PLEASE PLACE ALL Bulk Material orders online at www.hollydaysnursery.com.
- Please review our online store for general plants and pricing. Please email all PLANT LISTS or PLANT QUESTIONS to email@example.com.
- We must always maintain 10’ distance between staff and customers at all times.
- The garden center is open to look at plants, make your selection with limited assistance and make your purchase – credit cards only. An associate will have you read your card number and details aloud for processing your order at the register while you remain outside our buildings. Your card number will be destroyed at the end of the transaction. You can also order online here.
- Please do your best to know what you want before you plan a visit. FOR SAFETY reasons – Please do not bring your family or children to the nursery at this time. We are not performing Nursery Tours currently.
- We are not able to provide face to face consultation at the nursery = during this time. No in-person cell phone photo consultations.
- For FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION for small projects email pictures and details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach photos, details and measurements. This is the FASTEST way for us to respond to you.
Thank you for working with us in these uncertain and trying times.